We are so excited to be enrolling women into the next generation of the Fire Woman virtual group coaching program. If you’ve landed on this page, we congratulate you on wanting to deepen your relationship to your sexual self.
When does the program start? How does it work?
The program started in March 2020 and but is open to women on a rolling application basis. We meet twice a month on Wednesdays. Because this is a global virtual program with women in many different countries and timezones, we rotate our call times between 8pm/5pm/2pm EST in order to accommodate participants’ different locations. We’ve had women do this program from Australia, Canada, Jamaica, the UK, Malta and more!
What happens if I can’t attend live? What if I miss a call?
We understand it’s not possible to always make it live, that’s why everything is recorded and posted within 24 hours to our private program portal where you can always access the handouts, recordings and other materials. We’ve had women participate who couldn’t make a single call live because of standing commitments — they stayed engaged by doing the program via recordings and working through the materials on their own time. (Although, we love your presence on the live calls.)
What does this program include?
Here’s a recap of everything involved in the program:
- 2 virtual calls (webinar or phone) for 12 months; one teaching call with Amy Jo & one group call led by her per month
- Private Facebook forum
- Private program portal to access the recordings, handouts and worksheets
- A copy of Woman On Fire (or Lesbian Sex Secrets for Men if you prefer)
- If you wish, you will pair with a buddy in the program to connect with regularly in between our scheduled group sessions
- BONUS: initial 1-on-1 Ignite Your Sexuality call with Amy Jo ($300 value)
- BONUS: access to a 6-module class, Ultimate Confidence in Sex, Money & Business ($597 value)
- BONUS: Discounted ticket to the Fire Woman Retreat in Phoenicia, New York, May 20-23, 2021 PLUS a discount for a ticket for a friend.
Why do I have to apply?
Because this work is not for everyone and due to the sensitive, in-depth nature of the group process, it’s important to make sure we are a good fit. Everything we talk about will be confidential and will not be shared with anyone else. If we do not feel that Fire Woman is the right program for you we are happy to make another recommendation for something that could help you get your needs met.