Create High-Level Programs & Packages That Sell
Brilliant workshops take more than a good idea.
Get the skills to be a rockstar educator… no matter what the topic and design programs and packages that appeal to your niche.
Do you want to deliver high-level trainings and programs but fear your participants will think you don’t know what you’re doing?
Have you tried to replicate what you see others do, without ever studying the process for creating a training design that ensures your participants get what they came for?
Do you wish your workshop design skills were more solid so that you could feel more confident in your delivery?
Have you harmed your reputation as a teacher by teaching workshops that didn’t deliver? or that were so-so?
Three fundamental things are needed to become an absolute rockstar presenter who makes money doing the work they love:
1. Learn the art and skill of workshop development and design.
2. Master the business of workshops by developing bigger programs and packages.
3. Develop sales and enrollment techniques guaranteed to get over your prospects’ roadblocks
In this course, we are going to overhaul your offerings into programs & packages that work so you can:
- serve clients at multiple levels
- seamlessly adapt live curricula to online curricula
- build your confidence as a rockstar educator
- break through your own glass ceiling
- grow your business / income
This program is for you if:
- You are a coach, therapist, consultant or entrepreneur who is already working one-on-one with clients on an hourly basis
- You are a service provider who is ready to up your game and create a 6-figure business
- You are pivoting and want a business model that works from the get-go, so you can skip the step where you sell your work well below what it is worth
- You are ready to raise your prices but don’t know what the market can bear
- You are an educator who is serious about providing meaningful work that will create real change in clients and you are not sure how to set up appealing offerings
- You are a business owner who wants to break through feelings of inadequacy and unworthiness–so you can create packages and high-level offerings that have clear value and will sell
What this course contains:
- Three video modules on content creation and workshop design
- Two video modules on how to create programs & packages
- A bonus module on how to translate live curricula to online curricula
- Two live group coaching calls with Amy Jo
- A special 5-session course on sales and enrollment techniques
Level 1: Workshop Development & Design
- 4-part virtual course on content creation and workshop design
- Develop a sound workshop design for any topic
- Create educational experiences that use proven methods for providing what you promise
- Write workshop objectives that will ensure you teach what you claim you will teach
- Tailor a workshop design to your participants’ needs
- Incorporate multiple learning styles into your design
- Create a workshop that is ready for facilitation
- Build a curriculum that will rock your participants’ worlds
- Develop your workshops and training based on solid adult learning and experiential learning principles and theories (yes there is a method to it!)
- Bonus template on How to Carry Out an Audience Assessment
- Bonus template for how to write a rockstar evaluation so you can continually uplevel and improve your offerings
Level 2: Program & Package Mastery
- Two modules on how to leverage your business with high-level programs and packages
- Understand and develop a sound business strategy for your educational offerings
- Move completely out of an hourly one-to-one model of coaching, therapy and consultation into a leveraged model that makes it impossible for clients to make you a commodity
- Develop a packaging model that makes it easy for you to raise your prices, elevate the quality of your clients, and create more stability for your business
- Price packages at a level that puts you where you want to be in the playing field and meets your financial need
- Get more tools for how to work smarter, not harder
- Get expert coaching and guidance on how to build or pivot your virtual business
- Bonus worksheet on How to Price Your Offerings
Level 3: Mastering Enrollment & Money
- Practice a feminist enrollment process that is proven to work
- Make clear financial goals and a plan to achieve them
- Develop pricing and package strategies that will help you scale your business
- Learn how to base your pricing on the financial demands and needs of your business and family
- Identify and shift the money blocks that are getting in the way of charging what you are worth
- Receive coaching and personalized guidance about how to scale your business and make the money you want to make doing the work you love!
Optional/Add On: Private Individual Support
Individualized coaching on your workshop curriculum is priceless and will allow you to play to your strengths and get immediate customized feedback on your work.
For a small group of people, Amy Jo can offer you that attention.
You can sign up for:
- Two private sessions with Amy Jo to go over your specific content and packages so they are ready to sell!
- Up to an hour of individual materials/curriculum review
These private upgrade packages are on a first-come, first-served basis and are for people who are truly ready to take their business to the next level.
3 monthly payments
Hi, I’m Amy Jo Goddard, author, women’s empowerment educator & speaker.
For over 10 years I have built a full-time online business where I have taught hundreds of women and couples with my online retreats, workshops and coaching programs.
I am a pioneer in online sexuality education and have disproved the myth that sexuality educators can’t make money. That happened through a lot of trial and error, learning methods that didn’t work, tweaking and testing and honing my processes until they did.
For several years I have been mentoring budding sexuality professional entrepreneurs about how to create sustainable businesses.
I am the author of Woman on Fire: Nine Elements to Wake up Your Erotic Energy, Personal Power and Sexual Intelligence and coauthor of Lesbian Sex Secrets for Men (both Penguin Random House).
You can find me online, writing about practical, real-world sexuality, evolved relationships and sexuality education at www.amyjogoddard.com.
Amy Jo has been featured in:
I'm not a sex educator. I teach yoga/meditation/music/etc. Is this program right for me?
This program is going to give you a strong foundation in creating kick-ass curriculum and building 3 essential components of your business (your programs and packages, your enrollment process and your relationship with your finances). This knowledge is important for any entrepreneur regardless of what field you’re in. As someone who has been running their own business for over 20 years, it’s not your subject matter, but the core elements of your teaching and your offerings that really determine success. If you’re a sex educator and you want to get more specific feedback from my experience in the sexuality field, that’s great–I will be happy to speak into that, as there are some things that are important to consider with such a sensitive topic. But if you’re not, that’s fine too and I will still provide the critical information you’ll need to see your business flourish no matter the subject matter. I’ve had dietitians, spiritual teachers, diversity trainers, early childhood trainers, attorneys and so many other kinds of people enroll in this work. And of course, lots of sex educators, coaches, therapists and sexological body workers.
If I have any additional questions outside of the group coaching calls, would email support be available to me during the duration of the course?
If you have any technical issues regarding the portal or questions about the program, we are more than happy to help you here at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have more specific questions related to your curriculum, you can submit what you’d like Amy Jo to review 48 hours before the live group calls. If you want more personalized, intensive 1-1 feedback we recommend you add private coaching with Amy Jo along with the 90-day program. You can add that at checkout and space is limited for those slots.
For the 2 group coaching sessions, I know Amy Jo stated they would be dependent on people's schedules. Are they expected to be approx. a month apart (one in June, one in July, for example?)
Yes, we will have a group coaching call every month of the course to allow people enough time to go through as much of the material as possible. As we want this group to be intentionally small, we’re going to try our best to work with people’s timezones when we decide dates and times for the live calls. There will be built in time with the five live calls in August to ask questions on the material Amy Jo is covering in those modules.
When will the bonus module on live to virtual curricula + 5-session course on mastering enrollment be available?
The bonus module and Mastering Enrollment are going to be taught live during the 90 day period. The dates and times will be posted shortly. They will be recorded and posted to the portal within 48 hours. We encourage you to attend live of course.
Are the bonus handouts and worksheets only available with the one-on-one support or is it included in the standard package?
Along with all the video modules you will also get plenty of handouts to help you dive deep into the material. You’ll get all of my formulas and frameworks for creating every piece of this work, soup to nuts. The one-on-one support is attentive one-on-one time with Amy Jo to work through your curriculum and get feedback on anything you want support with.
Is the $997 for the whole program?
Yes, until May 29th for the first time ever, I’m offering all 3 modules, plus the 2 live Q&A calls for only $997. And to make it even more accessible, I’m also offering a 3-month payment plan of $397 over the 90 days. After May 29, the price increases to $1497. For what is normally a $3397 course, you get at just a fraction of the cost.
When does the 90-days officially start? Is it when you purchase or is there an official start/end date?
The official start is on June 8, 2020 but as soon as you purchase you’ll get immediate access to the first 2 levels of the training. You can jump in as quickly as you want to and we will guide you through the 90 days so that you stay on track with the teachings and can get the most out of the work. Getting a head start will be a great thing! Dates for the live Q&A will be announced shortly. Mastering Enrollment (3rd level) will be entirely live with me so that you can ask questions and get support. We will record as we go and post those modules to the portal. Those will begin in late July/early August.
What would you say is the weekly time commitment for this program?
We will send you weekly reminder emails to complete one 90-minute module a week. Combined with assignments the weekly commitment can be 2-4 hours per week. The pacing of the course will give you a chance to complete a module a week along with the assignments so you gradually build out all your assets. If you stay the course, by the end, you’ll have everything you want to create fully developed and ready to deliver!
Would you say this course is suitable for a new/inexperienced teacher with no credentials or is it designed more so for certified educators?
This course would be perfect for either! It is perfect for people who want to create great curricula, learn how to package offerings and optimize their enrollment process. This can apply to a new teacher or an experienced teacher who’s looking to improve her offerings and online business or may have never learned how to properly develop curricula.
How long do I have access to the teaching modules?
You will have lifetime access to the portal. The live calls will also be recorded and posted in the portal within 48 hours.
I am a previous student of Amy Jo’s and I want to participate, but I might already have some of these courses. Can I just pay for what I don’t have?
We’re glad you want to join us and we’re happy to work with you. Email our team at email@example.com and we’ll figure out what you still don’t have and get you registered for the program at a price that makes sense.
I have a question that was not answered here. Who should I contact?
Don’t hesitate to send us an email with your questions at moreplease (at) amyjogoddard.com and we’ll answer them as soon as we can 🙂
- Develop a suite of well-designed virtual workshops and trainings
- Create high-level programs and packages that sell
- Practice and implement an enrollment process that will allow you to close ideal clients
- Launch your virtual programs that reach your niche
- Price your work appropriately
- Establish yourself as a virtual expert
THIS IS THE TIME TO DO THIS
We are launching this program at the lowest pricing we have EVER offered it for. We know it is worth far more but we know that many people are strapped right now.
For what is normally a $3397 course, you get at just a fraction of the cost.
There is no better time to develop your online business and offerings.